We are taking applications of pupils for from Foundation 1 - Year 8. Please find below any relevant paperwork required. Please note the documents that should accompany the application forms.
Admission is based on past school records, an entrance assessment, and in some cases, an interview and an English proficiency test. Newton International School admits qualified students on a first come, first serve basis.
Collect an Application Form from the School Reception. Complete the Application Form and return it to the Registrar including the following documents:
1) Four recent passport size photographs.
2) Copy of the applicant’s passport, including a copy of the visa for non GCC nationals.
3) Copy of mother’s and father’s I.D. Card.
4) Report from previous School.
5) Copy of child’s immunization record.
6) Completed medical form.
7) A signed fee regulations agreement form.
When these documents are returned to the school reception, you may apply for a testing date and time. Testing of students will be held by appointment.
All required documents MUST be completed and submitted before a placement is made.
The school will not retain any documents if the admission is not granted.
Should you require assistance with the application or have any questions please contact the School Registrar on Tel.: 4466 6246.